DiDacTex is looking for exceptional people!
DISCOVER WHAT DIDACTEX HAS TO OFFER.
DiDacTex, LLC is an engineering and software development company headquarter in Dayton, OH. DiDacTex offers challenging work and competitive salaries with a startup vibe. DiDacTex is looking for innovative and talented people to work with Department of Defense (DoD) customers at WPAFB and to work on in house research and development projects.
Computer Vision Engineer / Physicist / Electrical Engineer
Research, develop, model and evaluate detection and classification algorithms over a variety of wavebands in both active and passive imaging and non-imaging systems. In addition, develop and prototype computer vision (CV) mobile applications (primarily on Android platforms) for commercial use.
Research, develop, test DoD detection and classification algorithms in imaging and non-imaging systems
Evaluate algorithms and create test metrixs.
Understand and gather user requirements for software usability.
Prepare and present briefing for customers, users and scientific community.
Develop mobile applications.
Interface external and internal sensors (Cameras, environmental sensors etc) with mobile phones.
- Master’s Degree in a STEM field
- Experience with SOCET GXP, X-Midas, SWIFT, JaveScript, and/or Android Studio
- Experience with CUDA and GPU processing
- Experience with hardware and software integration.
- TS/SCI Clearance
Min. Required Qualification:
- US Citizen
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (CV preferred), Physics, or Math
- ability of obtain a secret clearance
- Strong technical writing and briefing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with Matlab, Java, C, Open CV and Python.
DiDacTex, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.